Our Commitment To Privacy
The Information We Collect and how we use it:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the MyDentalJobs website.
* If you sign up with an account we will collect your email address for puposes such as authenticating your account, providing optional email services, communication etc. In addition to email addresses, we may also collect phone numbers, fax numbers, and geographical data in order to facilitate matching and communication between Jobseekers and Employers.
* For paid job postings, we will collect and transmit your credit card information to a financial gateway using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We do not store your credit card information.
* Your account information is password-protected. You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain it by logging into your account and editing the appropriate information. Be sure to keep your password safe.
* We do not sell, trade, barter, or otherwise supply your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
* We never knowingly collect or maintain information at our website from persons under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If we learn that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, we will remove that post.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.