As an Ortho Dental Assistant at Pacific Dental Services, you'll have the support and professional opportunity you need to maximize your potential. We are looking for outgoing, friendly, and eager RDA's who have a passion for Ortho work! We are looking for a long term career and growth potential. We work hard to change peoples' lives and need someone who enjoys doing the same.
• prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians and owner doctors in providing treatment
• communicate effectively with team members and patients
• address problems and issues with practical solutions
• Associate degree or one-year certificate from college or technical school
• Completed state-mandated procedures, as necessary: coronal polish, radiograph exposure, ultrasonic scaling for orthodontic procedures, pit and fissure sealant application
• Orthodontic Assistant Certification OR Registered Dental Assistant Certification.
As a member of our team, you'll receive competitive salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply directly at: https://pacden.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=pacden&id=10529
For other career opportunities, visit us at: http://jobs.pacificdentalservices.com/