Our Client is looking for an experienced Dental Assistant in the Fayatteville Area.
At the practice, you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement
There are so many excellent reasons for you to be part of the team:
Health, 401k, 2 weeks paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, 5 personal days, long term/short term disability, life insurance, reimbursement on scrubs and tennis shoe allowance, no nights or weekends.
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
• Chair-side dental assist for impressions, dentures, dental implants and oral surgery (applicability dependent on State law and scope of practice regulations)
• Minimal travel may be required for training and/or continuing education purposes
• At least one year of hands-on assisting experience with dentures and/or implants
• Experienced in taking impressions for dentures preferred
• One year oral surgery experience
• X-ray certification
• Must be able to work afternoons
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME IN COMPLETE CONFIDENCE TO firstname.lastname@example.org