SanPedro, CA 90732
Full-time Position - Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Posted: September 26, 2017
SanPedro, CA 90732
Back office DA/RDA
Must Have at least 1-2 Years experience.
Must be personable and have great costumer service skills and enjoy working with patients.
Must be good at taking digital x-rays.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
* Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
* Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
* Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
* Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
* Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
Dental Health Maintenance, Use of Dental Technology, Infection Control, Patient Services, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Listening, Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Use of Medical Technologies, Performing Diagnostic Procedures
We are a private practice that is searching for a team member that wants to be part of our dental family. We run our practice with this slogan "Family First". Please call Sonia our office manager immediately if your are interested. This job will not last long. 310 831-0735