Associate Position with Partnership Path
Full Schedule with Excellent Earning Potential
This is very active and long established private practice with a predominately PPO patient base. An incoming dentist will enjoy a busy schedule with over $60,000 in monthly doctor production possible for a doctor comfortable keeping cases in-house.
· Well-run office with 3 DAIIs and efficient systems to keep the doctor busy
· Bread-and-butter dentistry. Molar endo, surgical extraction, implant placement skills ideal but not required. Willing to train to place implants
· Excellent income for a doctor capable of maintaining existing patient base
· Compensation includes guarantee, percent of production, some benefits
· Partnership potential after 1-2 years
General Dentist Associate requirements:
· A DMD or DDS degree and an active North Carolina license
· Some experience required
· Excellent people skills needed
Interviewing Now! Call or email Morgan Pace today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!