Quality, patient centered, highly successful orthodontic practice seeking an orthodontic assistant. RDA preferred, but willing to consider an upbeat, personable, friendly, extraordinary team player with a DA and x ray certificate.
This can be a full or part time position, 3-4 days per week, generally Monday through Thursday. It is a long-term position for a career oriented person. We offer a generous compensation package, including paid time off, holidays, continuing education and a generous 401k profit sharing plan.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum DA certificate and x-ray license, RDA preferred
- 1-2 years orthodontic assisting experience preferred
- The ability to take excellent orthodontic records – digital x-rays, impressions as well as digital scans
- The ability to multi task and prioritize
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Please reply with a brief letter that describes in detail how your talents and work experience allow you to fulfill our requirements. A resume is also requested. Phone and in-office interviews will be scheduled with qualified applicants only. Thank you!