Experienced Treatment Coordinator
ETS Dental is currently recruiting for an experienced Dental Treatment Coordinator to work in an established practice located in Livingston, NJ. Our client is an outstanding dentistry practice with great doctors and staff! We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join their top notch team!
• Professional office environment
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Excellent atmosphere
• Great benefits available
Here are the skills you must have in order to apply:
• Minimum two years dental office experience in a similar role mandatory
• Experience presenting treatment plans within a fee for service environment
• Knowledge of Insurance, Billing, Scheduling and other Front Office duties
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Strong communication skills- Excellent Speech/Diction/Expression
• Strong Computer/Internet Skills
• Must make a great first impression
• Able to multi task in a fast-paced, customer service oriented environment
If you match the criteria listed above and are ready to make a positive career move, we would love to talk to you! Apply today! This position could be just what you’ve been hoping for.
Please make all inquiries through our recruiter, Deborah Stone, at ETS Dental. You may email your resume as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ETS Dental specializes in placing Dental Professionals in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are currently looking or plan to be seeking an opportunity in the dental field, please send your resume today!