Posted: June 11, 2019
The front office receptionist must know the following:
- Organizing/ pulling charts
- Answering phone calls: able to answer the phones and have a great over the phone personality.
- Checking patients in and out: Must be able to make appointments, accept payments, and be able to make new appointments for patients.
- Collection of payments
- Insurance Billing/ Eligibility
- Treatment Plan Coordinating/presenting
- Calling current patients to schedule missed appointments or 6 months recall.