FULL-TIME/PERMANENT CDA/DAII – (Raleigh)
Dental Group located in Raleigh is in need of an experience CDA or DAII to work in their state of the art facility. Prefers 2+ years of experience, but will consider a strong candidate with less or a new graduate. Must be available to work Monday through Friday 7:45am until 5:00pm. On occasion, will be asked to work until 6:00/7:00pm for extended cases with prior notice in advance.
Position will require the following:
• Direct Chair Side assistance in a General Dentistry setting
• Experience in restorative and simply extractions
• Knowledge of procedures with crown/bridge, impressions/models (Alginate expert)
• Ability to place bands, wedges and dams
• Prior working experience with EagleSoft
• Ability to perform Digital X-rays
Those interested in being considered for this position must submit a current Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Must be available to do a paid working interview.