Associate Dentst - for medicaid office in DC.
Seeking a dentist to treat children and young adults.
This position how requires 2+ years of clinical experience.
We are also hiring new graduates for positions in Maryland (Salisbury and District Heights) as well as other locations
This the is the largest Medicaid and Medicare dental provider to children, teens and families in mid to low income families. We are looking for a dentist who enjoys treating children, young adults and their families.Position offers:
- Minimum $750/+day guaranteed or 35% of collection
- $10k-20k signing bonus
- Relocation package
- Student loan payment (based on location)
- Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
- Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
- Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
- Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.).