Practice Administrator/Lead Patient Coordinator – Make a positive Impact in the lives of our patients.
Are you looking for your start in the medical field? Come join ImmediaDent’s growing Office Support and Leadership team! You will be on your way to advancement and success with a growing organization committed to promoting from within! We are looking for customer service focused leaders wanting to utilize their sales and management skills. No dental experience required!
• Full-Time Employees Work a 3 or 4 day Work Week
• Competitive Pay
• Bonus Potential
• Medical/Dental/Vision/ 401k/Paid Vacation
• Modern Offices and Equipment
What You Can Expect:
The Office Leadership team (Lead Patient Coordinators) ensures the daily operational success of the practice by leading the team and helping patients get the care they need through multiple financial options.
• Career School Diploma or Associates Degree preferred; High School Diploma/GED required
• 3-6 years proven exceptional customer service, supervisory, and sales experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn new software
For more information or to apply, please visit us at www.immediadentcareers.com/Explore
Keywords: Retail, Customer Service, Sales, Clinical Sales