Office Leader/Operations Leader
Full-time Position - Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Posted: October 6, 2017
Your main focus as the Operation Leader (“OL”) is to support the doctors/PA Owners, the Director of Market Operations (DMO) and the practice staff to establish and maintain a successful, positive, and productive team.
• As a successful Operations Leader, you will understand the business responsibilities and key performance metrics for successfully running a practice: scheduling of staff, forecasting results, ensuring all budget and production expectations are met or exceeded, and confirming that financial data and practice records are consistent.
• Your ability to explain treatment plans, insurance, financing and credit options to the patient is a game-changer for the patient, and strengthens our goal to have the patient experience as your top priority.
• Successfully supporting doctors in a timely manner and resolving any of the non-clinical aspects of: patient complaints and questions, staff concerns, and leading customer service audits, including “secret shopper” and “mystery calls.”
• At DentalOne, we champion Servant Leadership; you will learn to develop, advise, and challenge your non-clinical staff while maintaining a productive and efficient practice.
• As you develop, you will have the opportunity to travel between multiple offices and mentor less experienced OL's.
• Be considerate of company practices and ensure that they are being followed. Stay in sync with employment-related laws and regulations.
• Continually build and nurture a positive working relationship with the doctor(s)
• We act as good stewards with practice finances; you will ensure bank deposits are protected and made timely according to established guidelines and protocols; monitor, protect and verify petty cash funds
• Follow HIPAA laws and other applicable privacy and security guidelines to maintain patient privacy and protect patient information including financial, personal, and health information.
• Support patient flow and improve budgeted payroll hours by effectively scheduling staff., Understand and provide oversight for the managed care component of dentistry (insurance, scheduling, fee schedules, collections, etc.).
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to hire quality non-clinical talent; develop methods to retain key non-clinical talent and reduce unwanted turnover.
• Facilitate regular staff meetings and daily a.m. huddles; seize opportunities to further communication, provide company updates, share information, teach and continually challenge and develop non-clinical staff.
• Complete and forward HR and payroll related documents accurately and timely
• You will be asked to locally market the practice, including but not limited to joining local Chamber Of Commerce and participating in local job and health fairs.
• Follow OSHA safety standards.