Full-time Position - Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Lane & Associates Family Dentistry
Posted: February 12, 2020
Our company offers competitive compensation and benefits such as medical, dental, 401K. We also offer mentorship with dentists and specialists within our company through our ‘Doctor Is In’ program. With potential ownership opportunities, continuing education events throughout the year, and an in-house Marketing team, our practice has everything you need to succeed. Focus on what you love most, caring for patients, and let us handle the rest!
ABOUT THE JOB: The Orthodontist that joins our team will be responsible for maintaining our high level of care towards our patients, interacting with all team members in a professional upbeat manner, and embodying our #WeMoveTeeth attitude.
For the right candidate, we have opportunities ranging from Sign-on bonuses to potential Partnership. Compensation ranges from 250K-520K with potential earnings based on production and annual bonuses. With Flexible scheduling, your work-life balance couldn’t get any better!
"I have been at Lane and Associates & NCOSO for over 7 years now and it has been a great experience thus far. I have the ability to be autonomous and treat my patients the way I’d like to and also have the ability to consult with other dentists and specialists in the group. Working closely with other dentists and specialists enables me to provide the best comprehensive care for my patients utilizing the latest proven dental treatment modalities. Having the office management and staffing needs handled by the company allows me to focus solely on providing quality dental care for my patients." - Dr. Nathan Kryn
• Health insurance with FSA option
• Long & short-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• 401K retirement plan with company match
• Dental care for immediate family
• CE reimbursement
• Paid vacation
• Relocation assistance for selected locations
• Mentorship Program within the practice
• Ownership/Partnership opportunities
• Company vehicle (based on travel necessity)
• Fun social media campaigns/giveaways
• Volunteer Opportunities with our Smile Squad
• Accredited U.S. Dental Programs (DDS/DMD) with appropriate CEU Certifications
• Current state license must be held in good standing.
• A desire to uphold our motto and have a sincere passion to create beautiful smiles!