Peppermint Dental-Sherman has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Sherman, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home.
* Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
* Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
* Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
* Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
* Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
* Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
* Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
* Screen for Oral Cancer
* Take and record patients' blood pressure accurately
* Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
* Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
* Valid Dental Hygienist License
* Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene
* Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
* Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Versed in Dentrix
* Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of all company policies and rules
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/g2jE18IVRz54HbgqiNE65