Are you a NY Pediatric Dentist seeking a full-time opportunity to provide quality patient care in a neighborhood setting?
Join our terrific, multi-specialty dental team in Middletown, NY as a full time Pediatric Dentist!
Our highly productive and fully equipped dental practice is located at 127 E. Main Street, Middletown, NY 10940.
Dedicated Pediatric staff in-place, consistent patient flow/schedule with these in-house specialists: Orthodontist, O.S., and Periodontist!
Middletown is a city in Orange County, New York. It lies in New York's Hudson Valley region, near the Wallkill River and the foothills of the Shawangunk Mountains. Middletown is situated between Port Jervis and Newburgh, New York.Compensation:
* High Income Opportunity:
* Potential Annual Earnings of $500,000+ including a competitive six figure base salary vs. percent of production!
* $5,000 Sign on Bonus! Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Multi-Specialty Practice with Dedicated Staff
* Partnership Model – Long Term Doctor Career Path / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits –Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Support: Internal & External advance training, Paid ADA & State Society Dues, Study Clubs and GEDC University Courses
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Technique Development Assistance Available, Chairside MentoringPlease view our Doctor Career Path video: http://www.screencast.com/t/M3xWM5CYN
Please apply via this ad for consideration,
Christine Rossana | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone 248-450-5923 | fax 248-686-0206 | web www.greatexpressions.com
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board licenseApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Y2hyaXN0aW5lLnJvc3NhbmEuNTA0MTguMzQxOUBncmVhdGV4cHJlc3Npb25zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ