Successful Dental Office in Chula Vista, CA is looking for experienced Registered Dental Assistant to lead and grow our back office team! We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, technology-savvy Pedo Assistant who is seeking a long term career and growth potential.
**RDA required. Candidate must be able to work some evenings and the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month**
• A stable, consistent work schedule
• Continuing education courses and opportunities for career advancement
• Have a passion for working with families and children in order to teach healthy dental hygiene habits
• Prepare Patients for treatment and assist your specialist - thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices)
• Prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians and owner doctors in providing treatment
• Communicate effectively with team members and patients
• Address problems and issues with practical solutions
• 1 + Years of Dental Assisting experience preferred
• Working with kids is a plus!
We look forward to hearing from you! Meet our team! http://www.canyonvistadentalgroup.com/meet-our-team.html
Please apply directly at: https://pacden.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=pacden&id=7835
For other career opportunities, visit us at: http://jobs.pacificdentalservices.com/