R.D.A.- Front Office
Dublin, CA 94568
Full-time Position - Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat
Pannu Dental Group
Posted: July 30, 2018
Dublin, CA 94568
Pay based on experience:
Seeking an energetic patient loving individual -
RDA License & Sealant Certification - Required
Punctual, dependable, energetic, hard working and self motivated.
Great time management, verbal and written communication skills is a must.
Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
Dentrix experience is preferred.
Also Seeking Front Office Treatment Coordinator or Front Office Supervisor (Based on Experience)
Office Administration - Treatment coordination and working with insurance benefits.
To be consider please include resume and contact informationl.
This is a great opportunity in a growing office. If you feel you are the right candidate please submit your resume.
• Overseeing all aspects of the front office.
• Personable and Friendly to actively communicate with patients to ensure all treatment is scheduled and completed.
• Address the needs of patients while maintaining office efficiency.
• Educate patients on payment options.
• Secure patients' financial commitment to help them start the best treatment possible.
• Keep accurate financial records on Dentrix.
• Other responsibilities as they arise to ensure business success and superior patient care.
• H.S. Diploma with 2-3 year front office experience supervisory role Or
• Bachelor's degree with minimum one year dental industry experience or equivalent
• Effective communication and staff management skills
• Communication skills to build rapport with patients
• Positive attitude to overcome common patient objections/rejections
• Good judgment and sound decision-making ability
• Dentrix experience required (2-3 years preferred)
Bilingual : Spanish / English Preferred
As a member of our team, you'll receive: a competitive salary and perks and optional benefits; the solid support of a team that loves what they do every day!
You will be sharing your customer-service focus and dental care knowledge with our amazing patients. Join us for an opportunity at an office that delivers excellent dental care in a 360 degree approach!
Outgoing, positive, upbeat and friendly personalities only!
Kindly forward your qualifications for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour