RDA and DA
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Full-time Position - Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Posted: June 5, 2018
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Start-up Holistic Children’s Dental office looking to create a fun environment where everyone comes to work excited to start the day. We are looking to create a work family and prioritize a harmonious environment, where everyone goes out of their way to help each other, the Doctor, and patients.We are high tech and paperless! Our office hours are Tuesday through Friday with our morning huddle at 7:25AM WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUE RAY OF SUNSHINE. Your smile and positive attitude need to radiate through your entire being. The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and maintaining the back office and “Wowing” our patients and mom’s in the back. Must be wonderful with kids and have prophy and sealant certifications.
With Sincerest Regards,
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 2 year of experience with children’s dental assisting, Minimum of 3 years in the dental field.
3. Ready to start July 2nd and available professional references from previous employers and coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
4. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is constantly striving for improved customer care/service).
5. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
6. Customer service and patient relations experience. Quick response/accurate data entry.
7. Experience preparing and presenting financial option plans and present plan options to patient at end of their appointment.
8. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and an ability to always see room for improvement within one's own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from you. Please APPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of Introduction, Your Resume with qualifications, and your salary requirements.
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you.
Practice Philosophy: Our Biological Children’s Dental office focuses in Prevention, including nutritional counseling and teaching special techniques to help your child want to brush and make smart food choices. We use non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures usingLaser,Ozone, andSDF. We use biological materials, that are non-toxic, to restore teeth to their most natural state.
Our vision is to provide the highest quality dental care. We are educators. We teach our patients and our community how they can obtain oral health and overall health naturally. We offer uncompromising state-of-the art dental care in a friendly and welcoming environment, where not only the child feels relaxed but the parents do too. We are thankful for the families we have the privilege to serve and serve with happiness, and compassion.