At Healing Hands Ministries, we align our faith values with our individual professional calling to help the poor and underserved in our communities! We are looking for a full-time Registered Dental Assistant to support our dental clinic.
As a Floater Dental Assistant your responsibilities will be:
• Support our 2 dentists in clinical treatment of patients as necessary
• Listen to our patients’ needs and educate them on dental procedures and home care
• Adhere closely to OSHA and all safety policies and procedures
• Take digital x-rays and develop them on our software
• Chart electronically and make notes of patient communications on Dentrix
• Make patient appointments
• Follow up with patients via phone when necessary
• Help the front office confirming appointments, returning patient phone calls regarding clinical questions when necessary, sometimes taking payments in the early morning hour.
• Have patients sign consent forms electronically for their individual procedures
• Help to disinfect, set up rooms, process and sterilize instruments
• Be on time, be courteous and professional
• Current Texas Registered Dental Assistant
• Current CPR
• English/Spanish Bilingual
• Must be able to easily navigate a computer
• Experience with Dentrix Dental Software
• Nitrous Certification
• Coronal Polishing Certification
For more information or to send your resume please contact email@example.com
Full Time 5 days a week. Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Healing Hands Ministries Mission Statement: Healing Hands Ministries extends the hand of God to bring quality health care to the medically disadvantaged of Lake Highlands and adjacent Dallas communities. As a grassroots, volunteer-driven, community-based organization, Healing Hands Ministries Medical & Dental Clinic is a beacon of hope providing reliable, efficient, low-cost medical and dental care to those in the community.