Upland, CA 91786
Full-time Position - Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Thomas J. Kepic DDS., MSD
Posted: June 13, 2018
Upland, CA 91786
Our office and staff provide outstanding dental treatment in a relaxed and caring atmosphere. We believe each person deserves the highest quality care possible. We listen to each patient’s individual concerns and give each patient the time they deserve.
Our Periodontal Practice is looking for an RDA to join our team, that shares our vision to provide a patient centered environment for treatment of periodontal disease and surgical placement of implants. We are in search of an RDA with at least 4 years of experience. Recent experience in or around the area of periodontics, implants or oral surgery.
Required Education/Experience and/or Licensure/Certifications
• Active CA license and certification as a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
• Four (4) year minimum experience as a Registered Dental Assistant
• CPR Card (Adult, Child and Infant)
• Knowledge of Digital radiographs
• Must be able to make diagnostic radiographs
• Must be able to make acceptable impressions
• Self-motivated, have a positive attitude and a great personality
• Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures
• Educating patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and interproximal brusher)
• Performing office management tasks
• Communicating with patients and suppliers (e.g., scheduling appointments, answering the telephone.
• Proof of completing radiation safety course
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you would like to be a part of our small well-trained team, please email your resume for consideration. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional and personal growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment.