Dental Office Receptionist
Marler Campbell Dental is HIRING!
Position: Dental Office Receptionist
General Description: We are looking for a dental office receptionist who is personable yet professional, well organized, and a multi-tasker with a can-do attitude who thrives in a team cooperative environment. A person with experience in a dental field who is a visionary with knowledge in the dental industry, and with a fresh outlook, has the capability to turn the vision into reality. This person will focus on providing excellent customer service to our patients, acting as a liaison between the dentist, office manager, and his/her fellow employees.
Include your resume and verifiable references, with contact information.
In addition, we want to get to know you! Please include your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
1. Tell us about yourself. (EI: Hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc)
2. What does “Patient Care” mean to you?
3. What is your most outstanding attribute or characteristic?
4. What does it mean to be a leader in the work place?
5. In a few sentences please describe how past co-workers would describe you.
6. Please tell us about any extracurricular activities you are currently involved with or have experienced in the past and what those experiences meant to you. (IE: Service projects, humanitarian efforts, philanthropic
endeavors and/or volunteer experiences, etc.)
Please send Resume, References, Contact Info and Additional "Get to know you" page to: