Our team at Clairemont Smiles Dentistry and Orthodontics is looking for a friendly chair side registered dental assistant. We are a fun team, who seek to provide the best patient experience for each and every patient. When not practicing dentistry, our team also enjoys serving our local community with fundraising efforts and volunteer opportunities.
• We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time members, which includes: medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and sick time; we even offer paid time to volunteer in your local community!
• A stable, full-time, 40 hour/week work schedule
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Preparing patients for oral examination and assist the Doctors in providing treatment
• Communicating effectively with team members and patients
• 1 + years of dental assisting experience
• RDA required
We look forward to hearing from you! Meet our team: http://www.clairemontsmilesdentistry.com/meet-our-team.html
Please apply directly at: https://pacden.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=pacden&id=7909
For other career opportunities, visit us at: http://jobs.pacificdentalservices.com/