Registered Dental Assistants needed for our Montclair office.
If you are a reliable and positive individual looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join our team at Cunning Dental Group! We are seeking a friendly Dental Assistant to support the clinical treatment care of our patients. As a Registered Dental Assistant with Cunning Dental Group (CDG), you will play a large role in the provision of effective and trustworthy dental services. You will sustain patient comfort, soothe upset patients, listen to their needs and educate them on dental procedures. You will also manage clinical supplies, work efficiently to maintain the dentist’s schedule and adhere to all OSHA and company safety policies.Job Responsibilities:
As a Registered Dental Assistant with CDG, you will perform a wide variety of patient care activities and assist doctors chairside. Duties may include taking and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs. Performing a wide variety of patient care activities and assist chair side in the concept of four handed dentistry. Organizing and maintain lab equipment, take and develop X-rays and provide comprehensive post-operative dental procedures to patients. Additional responsibilities of the Dental Assistant include:
- Assisting the dentist in managing dental emergencies
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities offered by CDG
As a Registered Dental Assistant with CDG, you must have a positive and outgoing personality, exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, excellent patient care skills and strong organizational skills. Additional requirements for the Dental Assistant include:
- Two Years Experience
- Able to Multi-task
- Great at making temporary crowns & taking precise alginate impressions
- Specialty experience is a plus!
- Superior working knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Good manual dexterity
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to travel at least once every other month for training
- Current dental assistant license for California
- Dental assisting school certificate is a plus
- Previous work experience in a dental practice
- Knowledge of Open Dental is a plus!
Cunning Dental Group understands that our Dental Assistants work hard, so we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes:
401(K) retirement plan
Contact Info: Cunning Dental Group - Send your resume today or contact Crystal Montoya (909) 624-9087 ext 139.