Treatment coordinator/ front office
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Posted: September 6, 2018
Santa Ana, CA 92705
We are a new, fast-growing dental office, seeking a bilingual (English / Spanish) Dental front office / Treatment coordinator with some dental assisting background, to become a part of our positive and energetic dental team and family. For the right candidate, this position has a huge amount of stability and potential long term, with opportunity to grow and chance to earn bonuses.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing, highly organized, goal-oriented, highly motivated and willing to learn. He or she will take some management duties for front office, including reception, working with insurances, interactions with patients and needs to have compassion to serve and care for patients, excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Applicant needs to be cross traine d in front and back.
- Create, establish and manage internal office protocols and procedures to ensure office efficiency
- Greet and serve all patients as they arrive (or direct other staff to do same)
- Maintain the dental clinic’s budget, general ledger and accounting systems
- Dental Billing
- getting pre-authorizations from insurances
- Insurance and secondary insurance claims
- Assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance
- Provide the Dentist with administrative and practical support when asked
- help out in the back as needed , taking x-rays and basic dental assisting tasks.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- High school diploma/GED required
- some previous experience in Dental field
- Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills
- some dental assisting skills - including x-rays
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Some accounting experience a plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch.